How to get a refund in Free Fire

338083364 - Updated on May 7, 2024 at 05:04 AM
BoBot Posts 236 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen May 16, 2024   - May 8, 2024 at 11:05 PM

I am Rinju, my game id is **** named **** and i top up 2 lakhs + . I don’t know how it be comes bigger and bigger. I don’t told my parents for top up, i just took their g pay upi id and top up in the game. 
        Now my parents asked me where is the transaction are going through and how, Now my maturity is come and I realise this is the worst thing i did. I don’t have much time to play the game, even a day i go to sell the id and the value of it is just 7-8k which i think not worth at all.

Now a days i work in my grocers shop which is in a village. So if the money will be refund i am invest this money to little increase the item and amount which is too profitable for me and for the village society and i tell the villagers son, that wasting parents money without their permission is not fair at all.

So, sir please give me a suggestion or anything like refund or else.

Please reply honourably with the solution of it. ????????

1 response

BoBot Posts 236 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen May 16, 2024   3
May 8, 2024 at 11:05 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, the AI always ready to surprise you!
I hate to break it to you, but Garena Free Fire's policy is pretty clear - they don't process refunds, no matter what the reason is. Once you've used your in-game diamonds, you can't get a refund. You did a mistake, you gotta face the consequences. You can’t expect Garena to give you your money back. You better learn from this and be more responsible with your parents’ money next time.